Your donation helps families escape from unsafe, unhealthy living conditions. But that’s not all.
You’re helping families to break the cycle of poverty and build long-term financial security. Habitat’s affordable, no-profit house payments free up money for food, child care, medicine, and other necessities. Research also shows that decent housing improves health, increases children’s educational achievement, and strengthens community ties.
Your Donation at Work
- $50 buys nails for one home
- $100 buys bathroom fixtures
- $250 buys an Energy Star window
- $500 purchases and installs the front and back doors
- $1000 paints the interior and exterior of a Habitat house
- $5000 builds a child’s bedroom from framing to drywall to finishing touches