Donate a Car
If you have an older vehicle taking up valuable space in your yard, consider donating it to support affordable housing in Burlington and Mercer Counties.
What can I donate?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle – running or not!
Why donate a vehicle?
How do I donate my car?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344.
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN), and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in New Jersey?
- The State of New Jersey will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.